The Cedric McMillan diet has almost 5 to 6 meals of the day. He takes his protein from eggs or many natural sources that give him protein. He also supplements his body by taking supplements like whey protein and many others. He is also an Army Instructor. Sweet potatoes and chicken is a favorite food of Cedric. In this post, you can read about Cedric McMillan workout routine and his diet plan.
Who is Cedric McMillan?
Cedric McMillan is a Professional bodybuilder and Army instructor. He was born and raised in New Jersey, USA. He had always dreamed to become a professional bodybuilder and also achieved it. At an early age, He often drew pictures of muscular body and physiques. He also attracted by sports and likes to play many games in his childhood. He found the time to go professional with his career. After high school, he spent time serving in the U.S Army. He was passed through enduring the physical and mental pain with USA Army Training.
- Nationality : American
- Profession : Professional Bodybuilder and Army Instructor
- Date-Of-Birth : 17th August, 1977
Cedric told about his diet and workout routine via many interviews, Instagram chats, and other social media platforms like Youtube. During that time when he serving time with the army, Cedric takes the decision to participate in his first competition named the NPC North Carolina. He proved that it’s his best decision ever. In 2009, He earned his first Pro-Card.
Cedric McMillan Stats
Cedric McMillan Weight is 295 – 310lbs (133.8kg – 140.6kg). His Height in Feet is 6 ft 1 inch.
- Height — 6’1″ (185.5cm)
- Weight — 295 – 310lbs (133.8kg – 140.6kg)
- Chest — Will get soon
- Waist — Will get soon
- Arms — Will get soon
If we want to have a good physique body then we need to concentrate on our diet and workout. He follows his diet plan and workout very strictly. We have to avoid processed foods from our diet and only focus on fresh and clean foods. If you want to have a healthy body then you have to control the food that you eat. That means you have to eat healthy food that gives your body healthy macronutrients like protein, carbs and fats. You need to maintain the balance between it.
Cedric McMillan Diet
If we think about diet, all our body health depends on what type of diet we prefer to our body, like you need to take care of calories in the diet and many factors like, What should we eat? You must need to know that eating and sleeping is the most important factor in muscle building. Here is the sample of Cedric McMillan diet.
- Egg Whites
- Whole Egg
- Chicken Breast
- Red Meat
- Sweet Potatoes
- White Fish
- 50g Whey Protein
- Red Meat with Green Salad
He has been working with legend Guru Chris Aceto, To fulfill the nutrition requirements of his body and other workouts. His diet plan discovers all the macronutrients like protein, carbs and fats. That can help him to sustain his massive physiques as it is. When he needs to prepare himself for the competitions he makes sure that he would take macros in a moderated way that can help him to make sculpted and massive physiques.
Cedric McMillan Workout
Before starting the workout routine or training routine, make sure you stay hydrated during workouts by drinking water or energy drinks. And don’t forget to warm-up exercising and make sure to cool down by stretching your muscles out, because It helps you to do injury-free workout or exercise. Here is a sample of Cedric McMillan workout plan.
He trains his body every day with a separate muscle group. In his workout routine, he split every muscle group into every different day. He lifts weight on stage almost 300 pounds!. It takes time to make a strength of weight lifting like him. He will increase the intensity by working the biceps and triceps every other day. He always starts his workout with warm-up exercises. Let’s see some general tips of bodybuilding that He shares.
- Flat Bench Press on the Smith Machine
- Resistance Push-Ups with Cable Machine
- Cable Triceps Push Downs with Close Grip Bar
- Skull Crushers on a Declined Bench
- Cable Curls on a High Pulley
- Lying Triceps Extension towards Face
- Leaning Back Seated Cable Rows
- Smith Machine Bent Over Rows
- 45lbs Plate Steering Wheels
- Incorporate Rest-Pause Techniques
- 4 sets & 12 reps — Pec deck flye
- 4 sets & 12-15 reps — Cable crossovers
- 3 sets & 12 reps — Low incline dumbbell flye
- 1 sets & 20 reps — Incline barbell press
- 3 sets & 12 reps — Barbell row
- 3 sets & 12 reps — Lat pulldown
- 3 sets & 12 reps — One arm cable pullover
- 3 sets & 20-25 reps — Hyperextension
- 3 sets & 12 reps — Smith machine press
- 3 sets & 12 reps — Cable lateral raise
- 3 sets & 12 reps — Bent over lateral raise
- 4 sets & 12 reps — Forward dumbbell press
- 3 sets & 12 reps — Quad leg extensions
- 3 sets & 12 reps — Seated leg curls
- 2-3 sets & 12 reps — Lying leg curls
- 5 sets & 10-12 reps — Machine calf raise
- 3 sets & 12 reps — O’head cable extension
- 2 sets & 20 reps — Standing barbell curl
- 2 sets & 20 reps — Concentration curl
- 3 sets & 12 reps — Decline lying triceps
It’s not easy that you can become like him overnight. But it took him lots of years of struggle to get the physiques that he has today. We can evaluate that after taking a look at Cedric McMillan diet and Cedric McMillan workout that If we want to be like him then we need to work hard for it and his daily routine inspire us and motivate us to get a healthy body.
Cedric McMillan Instagram : @cedricmcmillan
Also Read : Evan Centopani Diet and Workout Routine
Here is our Question & Answer Forum