Like other bodybuilders, Branch Warren diet is very effective and healthy for muscle building. His major focus on his diet is macronutrients. He consumes almost 500 gm of protein in a single day. He also consumes equal carbs when in a bulking phase.
So Here you can read in-depth about Branch Warren’s workout and his diet so let’s know more about him.
Branch Warren Bio
William Branch Warren is a professional bodybuilder. Branch was born and raised in Tyler Texas. He is a mostly awarded athlete. Branch create his big name in the bodybuilding industry.
He won numerous competitions in bodybuilding and fitness. He also won the world’s biggest bodybuilding competition in 2011 and 2012. That known as Arnold Classic.
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Professional Bodybuilder
- Date-of-Birth: February 28, 1975
Also Read: Andre Ferguson Diet and Workout
When he was in high school, He decided to become a bodybuilder and wanted to build his career in bodybuilding. He got first place in her first show named Teen Mr. America in 1992.
Branch made his first Pro-debut at the Night of Champions in 2004. Where He got 8th position. Branch Warren entered in Mr. Olmpia in 2005.
Branch Warren Achievements
- 2005 Charlotte Pro – 1st place
- 2005 Europa Supershow – 1st place
- 2006 IFBB San Francisco Pro Invitational – 2nd place
- 2005 Mr. Olympia – 8th place
- 2006 Mr. Olympia – 12th place
- 2007 New York Pro – 1st place
- 2009 Mr. Olympia – 2nd place
- 2010 Mr. Olympia – 3rd place
- 2011 Arnold Classic – 1st place
- 2011 British Grand Prix – 1st place
- 2012 Arnold Classic – 1st place
- 2012 Australian Grand Prix – 1st place
- Mr. Olympia 2012 – 5th place
- 2013 Mr. Olympia – 9th place
- 2014 Australian Pro – 4th place
- 2014 Mr. Olympia – 6th place
- 2015 Arnold Classic – 2nd place
- 2015 Europa Atlantic City Pro – 1st place
- Mr. Olympia 2015 – 6th place
Branch Warren Body Measurements
- Height — 5’6″ (167.5cm)
- Weight — 245 – 255lbs (111.1 – 115.7kg)
- Arm — 21 inches
- Chest — 56 inches
- Waist — 34 inches
- Thighs — 30 inches
Branch Warren Instagram Profile :- @thebranchwarren
If we want to have a good physique body then we need to concentrate on our diet and workout. He follows his diet plan and workout very strictly. We have to avoid processed foods from our diet and only focus on fresh and clean foods.
If you want to have a healthy body then you have to control the food that you eat. That means you have to eat healthy food that gives your body healthy macronutrients like protein, carbs, and fats. You need to maintain the balance between them.
Branch Warren Diet
If we see the facts about diet, Our health depends on two things. The first one is, What type of diet we take every day. The second thing is that what type of exercise we do in our daily routine.
You need to take care of calories in your diet plan and many factors like macros protein, carbs and fiber. You must need to know that eating and sleeping is the most important activity in fitness and healthy life.
- Meal 1: 5 egg whites, 1 ½ cup oatmeal, 8 oz. red meat, fat burner
- Meal 2: 9 oz. fish, 1 ½ cup rice, 1 cup of vegetables
- Post-workout meal: 2 scoops protein
- Meal 3: 9 oz. chicken, 16 oz. potato (white or sweet)
- Meal 4: 9 oz. fish, 1 ½ cup rice
- Meal 5: 9 oz. chicken, 12 oz. potato
- Meal 6: 10 egg whites
Branch consumes most protein in his diet and also eats carbs. If we talk about fat then he doesn’t eat much of it. His body gets fat from the protein sources like beef steak.
He eats chicken most like he eats 2 or 3 pounds of chicken within a day. But when there is any competition nearly then he will only eat the lean breast of the chicken.
Some other food that Branch eat usually but that not describes on his diet. There are 10-20 egg whites per day, Whole-wheat pasta, Potatoes and fish.
- Protein Powder
- Fat Burner
Branch Warren Workout Routine
Before starting the workout routine or training routine, make sure you stay hydrated during workouts by drinking water or energy drinks. And don’t forget to warm up exercising and make sure to cool down by stretching your muscles out, because It helps you to do an injury-free workout or exercise.
He trains himself five days a week. Branch also does cardio in order to get a perfect and well-shaped body. His workout is intensive.
- 3 sets & 15 reps: Seated upright row machine
- 3 sets & 15 reps: Hammer strength pull downs
- 3 sets & 20 reps: Seated low cable row
- 4 sets & 10 reps: Rear delts on fly machine
- 4 sets & 10 reps: Bent over dumbbell rear laterals
- 3 sets & 10 reps: Incline T-bar rows
- 3 sets & 8 reps: One arm dumbbell rows
- 3 sets & 8 reps: Bent-over barbell rows
- 3 sets & 15 reps: Lat pull downs
- 3 sets & 8-12 reps: Incline bench press
- 3 sets & 10 reps: Flat dumbbell press
- 3 sets & 10 reps: Hammer strength incline press
- 3 sets & up to failure: Weighted dips (with chains)
- 3 sets & 15 reps: Cable crossovers
Arms (Biceps & Triceps) Workout
- 3 sets & 8 reps: Standing dumbbell curls
- 3 sets & 12 reps: Standing barbell curls
- 3 sets & 12 reps: Preacher curls
- 3 sets & 15 reps: Tricep pushdowns
- 3 sets & 15 reps: Seated dip machine
- 4 sets & 12 reps: Rope pushdowns
- warm-up: Leg extensions 2 sets & 100 reps
- Squats up to failure
- 3 sets & 10-15 reps: Hack squats
- 3 sets & 30 reps: Leg press
- 3 sets & 15 reps: Seated leg curls
- 3 sets & 10 reps: Standing leg curls
- 3 sets & 12 reps: Lying leg curls
Lower Back & Shoulder Workout
- warm-up: Deadlifts 3-4 sets
- warm-up: Military press 2 sets
- 3 sets & 12 reps: Squats
- 3 sets & 8-12 reps: Side laterals
- 3 sets & 8 reps: Dumbell front raises
- 3 sets & 12 reps: Upright rows
It’s not easy to become like him overnight. But it took him a lot of years of struggle to get physiques like he has today. We can evaluate after taking a look at Branch Warren diet and Branch Warren workout that If we want to be like him then we need to work hard for it and his daily routine inspire us and motivate us to get a healthy body.