Anita Herbert is an athlete, a model and fitness influencer. She was born on December 29, 1989 in Hungary. Anita has incredible physique and become champion in female bodybuilding. She is a brand ambassador of many brands and also fitness icon for us. In this post we will see Anita Herbert Diet and Anita Herbert Workout.
Anita Herbert tell about fitness and fitness tips via many interviews, instagram chats and other social media platform. She tell what she eat within a single day, and also tell that she strictly follow her daily routine of diet and workout. No matter what the schedule, diet and workout is regular.
There are lot of people in world who follow Anita Herbert to be a famous athlete and they really work hard for achieve it. these people believe their idols and inspiration is Anita Herbert. She is such an inspiring bodybuilder for them. Let’s see Anita Herbert Body Stats.
Anita Herbert Body Stats
Anita Herbert Weight is 115 – 125 lbs (52.2 – 56.7 kg). And Anita Herbert Height is 5’4″ (162.5 cm).
- Height – 5’4″ (162.5 cm)
- Weight – 115 – 125 lbs (52.2 – 56.7 kg)
Let’ see Achievement of Anita Herbert In Bodybuilding World.
Anita Herbert Bodybuilding Achievement
- 2015 NPC Southern States & CJ Classic – 1st and Overall
- 2015 NPC Miami Muscle Beach Contest – 1st and Overall
- 2015 NPC – 1st and Overall
- 2015 NPC Sunshine Classic – 1st and Overall
- 2015 NPC Tampa Bay – 1st and Overall
- 2016 IFBB Arnold Amateur North America – 2nd (Pro Card)
- 2016 IFBB Fort Lauderdale Cup – 1st
- 2016 IFBB Naples Pro – 3rd
- 2016 IFBB Pittsburgh Pro – 10th
If we want to have a well physique body then we need to concentrate in our diet and workout plan. Anita Herbert follow her diet plan and workout plan very strictly. Very earlier she started gym and gaining muscle and weight. so if you want do a big then follow Anita Herbert diet and workout plan.
Anita Herbert Diet
If we talk about diet, all our body health is depend on what type of diet we prefer to our body, like you need to take care of calories in the diet and many factors like what should we eat? You must need to know that eating and sleeping is most important factor in building muscle. Here is Anita Herbert diet.
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup egg whites
- 1/2 cup oatmeal
- 1 scoop whey protein
- 1 rice cake
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 3 ounces grilled chicken breast
- Handful of mushrooms
- 1 scoop whey protein
- Half a banana
- 1 ounce almonds
- 3 ounces salmon
- Spring mix
- Handful of mushrooms
Anita takes 5-6 meals per day.In Anita Herbert meal plan we see that protein, carbs and fat also included. Diet has eggs, almonds, asparagus, Whey Protein, Chicken, brown rice etc. So these are some information about Anita Herbert diet plan. if you want try above meals in your diet so you can adjust according to your weight. If we have to build a strong physical body then diet is not enough we have to do more exercise and follow it 5-6 days of week.
Anita Herbert Workout
Before start the workout routine or exercise routine, make sure you stay hydrated during workouts by drinking water or energy drinks. and Important is to don’t forget to warm-up exercising and make sure to cool down by stretching your muscles out. This will help you to enjoy injury free exercises. Let’s have a look in Anita Herbert workout.
As we all know that Anita Herbert is an IFBB bikini professional athlete, Anita focuses to build her hamstrings, quads and glutes.
Full Body Workout
- 4 sets & 10-15 reps — Bosu ball jump squat
- 4 sets & 10-12 reps — Overhead walking lunge (holding Bosu ball)
- 4 sets & 15-20 reps — Bosu ball bodyweight squat
- 4 sets & 10-12 reps — Step up with Bosu ball
- 4 sets & 10-12 reps — Split bench jump squat
- 4 sets & 14-15 reps — In place lunge on Bosu ball
- 4 sets & 12-15 reps — Side-to-side box jump
Anita Herbert Glute Workout in order to make more stronger glutes, You will see that she uses Dumbbell deadlift with band and other movements.
- 4 sets & 20 reps — Alternating hip abduction with resistance band
- 4 sets & 20 reps — Reverse frog kick with resistance band
- 4 sets & 10 reps — Goblet squat walk with resistance band
- 4 sets & 20 reps — Dumbbell deadlift with resistance band
- 4 sets & 10 reps — Jump squat with resistance band
- 3 sets & 20 reps — Side V crunch variation (straight leg to bent knee)
- 3 sets & 20 reps — Seated leg raise side-to-side
- 3 sets & 20 reps — Crunch with dumbbell pass through
- 3 sets & 20 reps — Side plank with dumbbell reach through
- 3 sets & 20 reps — V crunch with dumbbell
- 3 sets & 20 reps — Russian twist
As you see you need to work hard to achieve bodybuilding like Anita Herbert. So her diet plan and her workout plan and daily routine inspire and motivate us.
Social Media Profile
Anita Herbert Instagram/Id
So above plan is all about the Workout of Anita Herbert. and i’m sure you also read the Diet plan of Anita Herbert.