The Andre Ferguson diet is set to eat a meal right after every 3 hours. Andre used to eat healthy and clean variety food. Andre consumes the right food for his body. The common things in his diet are chicken, fish, rice, potato, olive oil, and almonds. In this post, you can read about Andre Ferguson workout and diet.
Who is Andre Ferguson?
Andre Ferguson AKA luckylibra213 is an IFBB Pro bodybuilder or competitor and Fitness Model. He was born and raised in the United States. He was always passionate about bodybuilding.
The first competition of Andre was in 2013 named the NPC Eastern USA competition. The achievement of his first competition is very shocking, He came in 1st position.
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Professional Bodybuilder, Fitness Competitor, Model
“They say the greats are supposed to turn it up for the championship right? Let’s add back in some compound movements, up the calories a little, and grow into the Olympia”.
He said that his roommate suggests to me about bodybuilding and how to live a healthier life and change my eating style.
Here is Andre Ferguson’s Instagram Profile.
Andre Ferguson Achievements
- 12th – 2015 IFBB Olympia Weekend
- 1st – 2015 IFBB Europa Atlantic City
- 3rd – 2015 IFBB Coastal USA Pro
- 2nd – 2015 IFBB Wings of Strength PBW Tampa Pro
- 16th – 2015 IFBB New York Pro
- 5th – 2015 IFBB Eastern Seaboard
- 3rd – 2015 IFBB Battle on the Beach Pro
- NP – 2014 NPC NPC National Championships
- 1st – 2014 NPC NPC National Championships
- 9th – 2014 NPC Metropolitan Championships
- 1st – 2013 NPC Eastern USA
Andre Ferguson Body Measurements or Stats
- Height — 5’9″ (175cm)
- Weight — 185 – 195lbs (83.9 – 88.5kg)
- Chest — Will get soon
- Waist — Will get soon
- Biceps — Will get soon
If we want to have a good physique body then we need to concentrate on our diet and workout. He follows his diet plan and workout very strictly. We have to avoid processed foods from our diet and only focus on fresh and clean foods.
If you want to have a healthy body then you have to control the food that you eat. That means you have to eat healthy food that gives your body healthy macronutrients like protein, carbs, and fats. You need to maintain the balance between them.
Andre Ferguson Diet
If we think about diet, all our body health depends on what type of diet we prefer to our body like you need to take care of calories in the diet and many factors like, What should you need to eat? You must need to know that eating and sleeping is the most important factor in muscle building.
When he was training for his next competition, He will eat 6 meals per day and consume 8 ounces of lean protein at each meal with about 1-1 ½ cups of carbs. To help in reefed, He’ll eat steak and salmon after chest and back day.
- Meal 1: 1 ½ Cup Egg Whites and 1 Cup Oats
- Meal 2: 8 Ounces Chicken Breast, 1 Cup Brown Rice and 5 Ounces Vegetables
- Meal 3: 8 Ounces Tilapia, 8 Ounces Sweet Potatoes and 5 Ounces Vegetables
- Meal 4: 8 Ounces Ground Turkey, 8 Ounces Sweet Potato and 5 Ounces Asparagus
- Meal 5: 8 Ounces Top Sirloin and 1 Cup Oatmeal or Rice
- Meal 6: 8 Ounces Tilapia and 5 Ounces Asparagus
- Meal 7: 40 Almonds before bed
When there is off-season, He makes his diet less restrictive. He eats white rice, white potatoes and more red meat. Andre sometimes let himself eat cheat meals. His favorite cheat meal is pizzas.
When it comes to supplements his body, He uses protein, BCAA, multivitamin and many other supplements.
“I don’t want to get to the end of my life and find that I lived just the length of it, I want to have lived the width of it as well.”
Andre Ferguson Workout
Before starting the workout routine or training routine, make sure you stay hydrated during workouts by drinking water or energy drinks. And don’t forget to warm-up exercising and make sure to cool down by stretching your muscles out, because It helps you to do injury-free workout or exercise.
Also Read: Lily-Rose Depp Diet and Workout
- Day 1: Back & Calves Workout
- Day 2: Chest & Abs Workout
- Day 3: Hamstrings Workout
- Day 4: Shoulder/Abs/Calves Workout
- Day 5: Back & Calves Workout
- Day 6: Chest & Abs Workout
- Day 7: Quads Workout
Back & Calves Workout
- Wide Grip Pull Ups : 2 sets up to failure
- Weighted Wide Grip Pull Ups 2 sets up to failure
- Pull Ups 3 sets up to failure
- Chin Ups 3 sets up to failure
- 4 sets & 8 reps — Wide Grip Cable Row
- 3 sets & 8 reps — Wide Grip Lat Pulls
- 3 sets & 8 reps — Wide Grip Bent-Over Barbell Row
- 3 sets & 8 reps — T-Bar Row
- 3 sets & 8 reps — Dumbbell Back Fly
- 3 sets & 8 reps — Cable Back Fly
Chest & Abs Workout
- 4 sets & 6-8 reps — Incline Barbell Chest Press
- 4 sets & 8-10 reps — Incline Dumbbell Chest Press
- 6 sets & 8 reps — Incline Smith Machine Chest Press
- 5 sets & 8-10 reps — Seated Incline Cable Chest Fly
- 9 sets & 8-10 reps — Standing Cable Fly into Push Ups
- 3 sets & 20-30 reps — Flat Bench Barbell Press into Push Ups on Medicine Ball
- Wide Elbow Dips 3 sets up to failure
- Bike Warm-Up for 5 Minutes
- 3 sets & 20 reps — Leg Extension
- 6 sets & 8-10 reps — Leg Press
- 2 sets & 15-20 reps — Leg Press
- 3 sets & 8 reps — Single Leg Press
- 4 sets & 8 reps — Stiff Leg Dead Lift
- 3 sets & 6-8 reps — Single Leg Barbell Step Ups
- 4 sets & 8-10 reps — Good Mornings
- 4 sets & 20 reps — Walking Lunges
- 4 sets & 8 reps — Smith Machine Lunges
- 6 sets & 10 reps — Leg Curl
Shoulder / Abs Workout
- 3 sets & 10 reps — Shoulder Dumbbell Press
- 3 sets & 10 reps — Lateral Dumbbell Shoulder Press
- 3 sets & 10 reps — Seated Bent-Over Rear Laterals
- Abs Circuit 20 min
- Bike Warm-Up
- 3 sets & 8 reps — Heavy Leg Extensions
- 3 sets & 13 reps — Leg Extensions
- 5 sets & 30-40 reps — Leg Press
- 3 sets & 10 reps — Single Leg Press
- 4 sets & 8 reps — Incline Leg Press
- 4 sets & 30 reps — Vertical Press-Smith Machine
- 2 sets & 20 reps — Leg Extensions
- 3 sets & 10-12 reps — Single Leg Extensions
- Leg Extension 1 x Failure
It’s not easy that you can become like him overnight. But it took him lots of years of struggle to get physiques like him. We can evaluate that after taking a look at Andre Ferguson diet and Andre Ferguson workout that If we want to be like him then we need to work hard for it and his daily routine inspire us and motivate us to get a healthy body.