The Abel Albonetti diet is about lean proteins, complex carbohydrates, and green vegetables. He eats almost 6 – 7 meals of the day. After 5th meal of the day, He doesn’t eat carbs. The needy macros to develop his body and muscles that he can get from his diet. In this post, You can read about Abel Albonetti workout and diet plan.
Who is Abel Albonetti?
Abel Albonetti is an ISSA Certified Personal Trainer and Fitness Model. He was born and raised in Hernando, Mississippi (USA). He currently spends time traveling throughout the world for photoshoots across the country.
He has a successful journey as a model, Most recently he appeared in a national ad campaign for SHEEX in People Magazine. When he is free from his work of photoshoot, He used to spends his time in the local gym to sustain his great personality as it is.
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Personal Trainer and Fitness Model
- Year-Of-Birth: 1989
Abel’s fitness journey started when he was 14 years old. After being encouraged, He made a home-gym for himself. As he has grown up, His interest increase in bodybuilding. He takes bodybuilding as It was his passion.
At an early age, He spends most time to sculpt his massive body. He always did different types of workouts to get his body in proper shape or tone. He was also helped by an experienced athlete in a local gym. He knows his ambition to get a shredded physique. After many years of struggle, He became a personal trainer in 2012.
Abel Albonetti Body Measurements or Stats
Abel Albonetti Weight is 175 – 185lbs (79.4 – 83.9kg). His Height in Feet is 5 ft. 10 inches.
- Height — 5’10” (177.5cm)
- Weight — 255 – 265lbs (115.7 – 120.2kg)
- Chest — 44 inches
- Waist — 29 inches
- Biceps — 16 inches
If we want to have a good physique body then we need to concentrate on our diet and workout. He follows his diet plan and workout very strictly. We have to avoid processed foods from our diet and only focus on fresh and clean foods.
If you want to have a healthy body then you have to control the food that you eat. That means you have to eat healthy food that gives your body healthy macronutrients like protein, carbs, and fats. You need to maintain the balance between them.
Abel Albonetti Diet
If we think about diet, all our body health depends on what type of diet we prefer to our body like you need to take care of calories in the diet and many factors like, What should we eat? You must need to know that eating and sleeping is the most important factor in muscle building.
At over early age, He used his gym at home but as soon as he competed with his friend. He needed to make more strong body and went to go to the local gym and continued sculpting his body. His friends are more experienced in bodybuilding and they gave him proper knowledge about nutrition and gaining body. Let’s have a look at Abel Albonetti diet.
- Meal 1: 50g Oatmeal, 25g Protein Pancake
- Meal 2: 135g Chicken, and Broccoli
- Meal 3: 210g Fish, 130g Sweet Potato, and Broccoli
- Meal 4: Protein Shake & Rice Cakes
- Meal 5: Protein Shake & Simple Sugar
- Meal 6: 220g Fish & Spinach, Chicken breast
- Meal 7: Casein Protein
- Fish Oil
As you read the above plan that Abel almost needs 6-7 meals of the day to fulfill his body’s macro requirements. He also supplements his body to boost the growth and sustain the body structure that he has today. He is very strict to follow his diet plan.
Abel Albonetti Workout
Before starting the workout routine or training routine, make sure you stay hydrated during workouts by drinking water or energy drinks. And don’t forget to warm-up exercising and make sure to cool down by stretching your muscles out, because It helps you to do injury-free workout or exercise. Here is a sample of Abel Albonetti workout.
Abel’s decided 6 days of the gym to train different parts of his body. He is working out a single body part daily. He also does an abs workout for 15 minutes after every workout. The whole thing he does to maintain his sculpted physique.
If we see about Abel’s cardio, Then He performs HIIT most mornings to boost his metabolism and stay lean.
- Monday – Legs
- Tuesday – Chest
- Wednesday – Back
- Thursday – Shoulders
- Friday – Legs or Chest
- Saturday – Biceps & Triceps
- Sunday – Rest
- Warm-up 30 sec. — Bike sprints
- 7 sets & 12-4 reps — Squat
- 5 sets & 12-15 reps — Hack squat
- 5 sets & 12-15 reps — Leg Press
- 4 sets & 15 reps — Leg Extension
- 4 sets & 12 reps — Dumbbell Lunge
- 3 sets & 12 reps — Dumbbell Squat
- 6 sets & 10-12 reps — Incline bench press
- 6 sets & 10-12 reps — Dumbbell Flat Press
- 4 sets & 12-15 reps — Hammer Strength Incline Press
- 4 sets & 12-15 reps — Incline Dumbbell Fly
- 4 sets & 12 reps — Wide-grip flat press
- 4 sets & 15 reps — Pec-deck fly
- 7 sets & 12-15 reps — Low-to-high cable fly
- Push-up — up to failure
- 5 sets & 8-12 reps — Weighted pull-up
- 5 sets & 12 reps — Wide-grip barbell row
- 4 sets & 10 reps — Wide-Grip Pull-down
- 4 sets & 12 reps — Dumbbell Row
- 4 sets & 12 reps — Underhand-grip pull-down
- 4 sets & 12 reps — Seated Cable Row
- 4 sets & 15 reps — One-Arm Lat Pull-down
- 4 sets & 12-15 reps — Incline bench prone dumbbell row
- Wide-grip pull-up — up to failure
- Underhand pull-up — up to failure
- 5 sets & 8-12 reps — Dumbbell Shoulder Press
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps — Standing Barbell Press
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps — Shoulder press on leg press, neutral grip
- 5 sets & 12 reps — Standing side lateral raise
- 5 sets & 12 reps — Straight-bar side raise
- 4 sets & 12 reps — Pec-deck reverse fly
- 4 sets & 15 reps — High-cable reverse fly
- 3 sets & 12 reps — Front Dumbbell Raise
- 3 sets & 12 reps — Seated dumbbell reverse fly
- 5 sets & 10-15 reps — Barbell Shrug
- 5 sets & 8-12 reps — Standing alternating dumbbell curl
- 4 sets & 12 reps — Barbell Curl
- 4 sets & 12 reps — Close-grip EZ-bar preacher curl
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps — Dumbbell Hammer Curl
- 4 sets & 15 reps — Cable Superman curl
- 4 sets & 15 reps — Rope hammer curl
- 3 sets & 15 reps — Triceps rope push-down
- 5 sets & 12 reps — Seated overhead dumbbell extension
- 5 sets & 8-12 reps — EZ-Bar Skullcrusher
- 4 sets & 10 reps — Close-Grip Bench Press
- Diamond push-up — up to failure
Ab Circuit Workout
- 10-15 reps — Hanging Leg Lifts
- 12-15 reps — Kneeling Rope Crunch
- Side Planks: 45 seconds on each side
- 15 reps — Medicine Ball Russian Twist
It’s not easy that you can become like him overnight. But it took him lots of years of struggle to get physiques like him. We can evaluate that after taking a look at Abel Albonetti diet and Abel Albonetti workout that If we want to be like him then we need to work hard for it and his daily routine inspire us and motivate us to get a healthy body.
Also Read: Conor McGregor Diet and Workout
Here is our Question & Answer Forum